Makita Turbo Diamond Blades
Size:3 Piece | 4.5" Blades | Masonry + Metal
1 Premium 4-1/2” Diamond Turbo Blade + 2 Metal Cut Off Wheels.
Working at a 90-degree angle, perpendicular to the work surface, applying the proper amount of pressure to allow the cutting blade to do the work. For best results, consider not pushing too hard on the blade, which can cause the grinder to stall or kick back or give a less efficient cutting action, while also increasing the chances of slippage or loss of control of the tool, resulting in injury or damage and premature wear. Applying light to moderate pressure and consistent movement will provide the most efficient cut and minimize heat build-up causing warpage of the blade. Consider using light pressure and a consistent motion throughout the cut for the fastest cut-rate and prolonged wheel life. Excessive pressure through the cut causes increased friction and heat build-up, which can cause blade warpage and reduced wheel life. For demanding applications, higher amperage &/or torque angle grinders provide easier, long-lasting & efficient cuts.
- ✅ Multi-Piece Set includes 1 MASONRY Blade + 2 METAL Cut Off Wheels | 1 Premium Makita 4.5” Turbo Diamond Blade For FAST 1.25” Depth Concrete, Cinder Block & Brick Cutting + 2 Makita 4.5” Abrasive Metal & Stainless Steel Cut Off Wheels | 4.5” x 7/8” Arbor, Optimized for Makita 4.5”-9” Angle Grinders or Saws and compatible with All 4.5”-9” Angle Grinders or Saws
- ✅ CUT 2-3X MORE concrete than lower quality blades due to Makita's Industry leading Diamonds and Premium Bond that provide the optimal cut-to-wear ratio, optimized for balanced Cut Life, Cut Rate, Cut Precision, Power Demands & Heat Buildup, allowing you to cut longer, consistently precise with moderate power demands with the lowest heat buildup in the industry
- ✅ QUICKLY & EFFORTLESSLY CUT through All Concrete, including general cured concrete, reinforced concrete, block & brick cutting in Wet or Dry conditions over an extra-long life span due to Makita’s Premium High Quality Industrial Diamonds with Makita’s proprietary bond that allows for optimal diamond exposure-to-bond wear ratio for accurate cutting PERFORMANCE, HIGHER TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE & STABILITY, cutting longer and faster than other blades in its class
- ✅ QUICKLY & Effortlessly Cut through All Metal, Steel and Stainless Steel parts including rebar, steel pipe, structural & galvanized steel, sheet metal, structural tubing, black steel, cable and small to medium diameter solid pieces over an extra-long life span due to Makita’s High-performance aluminum oxide grain and proprietary hard bond matrix
- ✅ AVOID BLADEWEAR & Slow Downs with lower priced blades by relying on Makita’s proprietary matrix bond, allowing for fast, accurate and continuous cutting PERFORMANCE, PRECISION, LONGEVITY, STABILITY & INTEGRITY, cutting Longer, Faster and Reliably than other blades that may warp or prematurely wear
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked