Makita 16 Piece - 4.5" Cut Off Wheel & Multi Grit Flap Disc Set For Grinders
Cover your bases with this exclusive 16 Piece Cut & Condition Set that allows for complete, end-to-end Metal & Stainless Steel cutting & conditioning, from aggressive stock removal and blending to ultra fine polishing.
All of these Makita Flap Discs are constructed with Zirconia alumina (Z), which is ideal for Stainless Steel & Metal Applications, while working well with Non-Ferrous applications. Z80 Balanced Angled Flaps provide balanced Material Rust Removal/Blending & Finishing, allowing you to remove stock & polish on flat or contoured, edge metal work surfaces at comfortable working angles. The Angled Design allows for 90% of the abrasive material to be in contact with work surface, yielding maximal grinding surface area for greater ease, effectiveness and speed. Makita uses Fiber Glass backing plates to help absorb vibration and are consumed during use without damaging the material. Specific suited applications include: Weld head blending, remove weld slag, deburring, edge blending and surface conditioning.
The 10 Makita Premium Flat .045" Thin Cutting Wheels engineered to cut through Metal & Stainless Steel (INOX). This (WA60T-BF) Flat Cutting Wheel is made from White Aluminum Oxide (WA), allowing for a tough, hard, dense and high temperature proof material which is engineered for reducing heat build up when cutting Stainless Steel (INOX) or Metal. The 60 Grit Size allows for a balanced material removal while leaving a smoother straight cut finish. This hard cutting wheel is one of the hardest in the market and ideally suited for work cutting applications such as Stainless steel and metal. Makita’s long lasting and reliable bonding materials boasts of a premium Phenol Resin which acts as a strong mechanical Resinoid (BF) ideally suited for cutting ferrous materials, stainless steel (INOX) and all other metal applications.
- ✅ Makita 16 Multi-Piece CUT & CONDITION Set | 10 Cut Off Wheels + 2 Z40 + 2 Z80 + 2 Z120 Flap Discs | Engineered in Anjo, Aichi Japan for Makita 4 1/2" Angle Grinders and compatible with all 4 1/2" grinders with standard 5/8" arbor
- ✅ CUT 2-3X MORE than lower quality or excessively thin wheels due to this wheel’s Carefully selected Grain Grit, Hard Bond Matrix & Wheel Thickness that provide the best balanced Cut Life, Cut Rate, Cut Precision, Power Demands & Heat Buildup in the industry, allowing you to cut longer, consistently precise with unmatched wheel integrity, moderate power demands and relatively low heat buildup
- ✅ Ideally suited to Cut & Condition All Metal, Steel and Stainless Steel parts including rebar, steel pipe, structural & galvanized steel, sheet metal, structural tubing, black steel, cable and small to medium diameter solid pieces over an extra-long life span due to Makita’s High-performance aluminum oxide grain and proprietary hard bond matrix
- ✅ 6 Makita Angled Flap Discs for Metal & Stainless Steel | Z40, Z80 & Z120 | 4 1/2" x 7/8-Inch | Grind & Finish metal with a single, Ultra Premium, long-lasting, easy-to-use Flap Disc, combining the strength of a hard disc for hard applications with the softness of a fiber disc for finishing applications, saving you time and money
- ✅ Z40 COARSE GRIT is designed for Grinding, Stock Removal, Edge Chamfering/Beveling, Heavy Rust & Paint Removal & Weld Blending | 80 BALANCED GRIT is designed for Medium Grinding, Stock Removal, Edge Chamfering/Beveling, Balanced Rust & Paint Removal, Weld Blending & Condition | Z120 FINE GRIT is designed for Fine & Ultra-Fine Grinding, Stock, Paint & Rust Removal while also ideal for Cleaning & Finalizing Metal Conditioning & Preparation
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked