Makita 30 Piece - 4.5" Multi-Grit Sanding Paper Set For 4.5" Finishing Sanders - Complete Sanding Set For Wood & Plastic - 80-240 Grits
Makita's Ultra Premium Multi-Grit 4.5" Finishing Sander Paper Disc Set for End-to-End sanding and corrosion removal on wood and plastic.
80 Grit size is a coarse size that is ideal for effective surface area removal or tough applications such as: Stripping Paint or Varnish, Rust Removal, Shaping or Leveling Wood.
120 Grit size is ideally suited for a more balanced blend between stripping and finishing
240 Grit size is ideal for Smoother Finish than the 80 Grit Discs.
Designed to work optimally with Makita 4.5" Finishing Sanders and also fully compatible with All 4.5" Finishing Sanders.
- ✅ 30 PIECE, Multi-Grit ¼ Sheet Sand Paper Set For 4.5" Finishing Sanders For Complete Wood & Plastic Sanding and Conditioning - 80, 120 & 240 Grits | 4.5”x 5.5” ¼ Sheets | Engineered for use on Makita 4.5” Finishing Sanders and compatible with All 4.5” Finishing Sanders
- ✅ EASILY & SMOOTHLY remove corrosion, rust, scuffing, wood, paint, fiber glass, varnish, fillers, plastic and other materials to condition your wood, drywall, steel or metal surface revealing a soft, uniform pliable and paint-ready surface thanks to Makita’s industry leading proprietary Zinc Stearate
- ✅ AVOID CLOGGING, tears and premature wears with lower quality, non-reinforced, sandpaper that result in higher replacements and project completion delays | Instead rely on Makita’s carefully selected Open Coat grain distribution, resin glue coating & punched holes for superior RELIABILITY, LONG-LIFE, EVENNESS, SMOOTHNESS and EASE OF USE than competitor papers
- ✅ 30 Piece, Complete Sanding Set includes: 10 AGGRESSIVE 80 Grit Sheets + 10 BALANCED 120 Grit Sheets + 10 FINE Sanding 240 Grit Discs for COMPLETE Surface Conditioning on wood and plastic with minimal clogging risk in 4.5" Finishing Sanders
- ✅ Engineered in Japan for industry-leading longevity that outlast lower quality sanding paper thanks to Makita's heavyweight paper that provides stronger backing and reduced edge tear-out for long-lasting and reliable sanding
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked