Makita 5 Pack - 7 Inch Grinding Wheel For 7”+ Grinders - Aggressive Grinding For Metal - 7” x 1/4" x 7/8"
(D-18471) - Makita's General Depressed 1/4" Grinding Wheel. This (A24R-BF) Grinding Wheel is made from Brown Fused Aluminum (A) a hard and tough material with excellent high strength properties. Our Industry leading 24 Grit Size is designed for aggressive surface area removal. This hard grinding disc (R) is effective on softer metals and general grinding applications. Makita’s long lasting and reliable bonding materials boasts of a premium Phenol Resin which acts as a strong mechanical Resinoid (BF) ideally suited for grinding ferrous materials, stainless steel, INOX and all other metal applications.
- ✅ 5 MAKITA Premium 7” Depressed Grinding Wheels for Metal | 7”Inch x 1/4-Inch x 7/8-Inch | Optimized for Makita 7” Angle Grinders and compatible with All 7” Angle Grinders
- ✅ GRIND 2-3X MORE than lower quality & cost wheels due to this wheel’s carefully selected Grain Grit, Hard Bond Matrix & Wheel Thickness that provide balanced Grind Life, Stock Removal Rate, Precision, Power Demands & Heat Buildup, allowing you to grind longer, consistently precise with maximal wheel integrity, moderate power demands and relatively low heat buildup
- ✅ EASILY & SMOOTHLY GRIND all steel and metal including welds, carbon steel, structural steel, iron, steel pipes and alloy steel over an extra-long life span due to Makita’s High-performance Brown fused Aluminum Grain and hard bond matrix | Synthetic Resinoid Bond is ideal for fast stock removal, high operating speeds and aggressive grinding action used by professional metal fabrication, auto shops, maintenance repair, construction & general industrial applications
- ✅ AVOID Premature Disintegration, Wheel Shatter, & Injury with lower priced wheels by relying on Makita’s proprietary strong bond matrix that binds Premium White Aluminum Oxide with Phenol Resin allowing for optimal grain wear which yields smooth grinding PERFORMANCE, AGGRESSIVITY & BALANCE, grinding longer and faster than other wheels in its class
- ✅ QUICKLY REMOVE General Steel, Metal & Weld Stock with Makita’s Coarse 24 Grit Grains | Quality Assured, Aggressive and Long Life Wheels for consistent performance in the most demanding applications
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked